We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Just when you thought the pizza couldn't be improved, a brilliant trick shows that it may surprise you.
Chef Gemma Stafford recently shared her recipe for making "pizza in a cup", and the Internet has not stopped talking about her.
The best part is that cup pizzas are as easy to make as the recipe for cup cakes. Gemma's recipe requires ingredients that you probably already have in the kitchen, and the whole process is done in less time than it would take to call a pizzeria.
- In a microwave-resistant cup, mix 4 tablespoons of flour, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder and a pinch of baking soda.
- Beat 3 tablespoons of milk with 1 tablespoon of oil, and mix well.
- Add a spoonful of your favorite sauce.
- Cover with grated cheese, pepperoni, dried herbs and any other filling you want.
- Bake in the microwave for 70-80 seconds and eat!
The end result will be something like this:
According to Stafford, a cup of pizza is as rich as a pizza fresh from the oven of your favorite Italian. "It tastes like pizza. It's soft, it's creamy, it's crazy. You have to try it," she says. You don't need to tell us twice.
If you want to see the full recipe tutorial, along with four other recipes "to the cup", watch this video:
Via: Country Living US